“Two Forest Dwellers Sittin’ in a Tree”. 16″ x 20″. Oil and tempera on panel. 2013.
- @powerlanguish just found Wordle and love it so far! Is it an unwritten rule that a word won’t contain the same letter twice? 5 months ago
- @katebornstein @jk_rowling Yes, please, Kate! I don’t know her, but I truly hope that someone can put you in touch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- RT @katebornstein: Is anyone here on Twitter able to introduce me and @jk_rowling to each other? If not, I’ll go knocking on her door, but… 2 years ago
- CNN reporter Omar Jimenez arrested live on air in Minnesota with his press badge prominently showing. What is happe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- RT @mspowahs: I get it: you're on lockdown. You're trying to do a lot with a little. It's hard to find joy in the midst of fear, depression… 2 years ago